For anyone interested in an IPO, take a look at the below details for Cavalier Resources. Please note that the offer will close on 13th May 2022 or earlier at the discretion of the Company.
Offer Details Summary below. For further information, take a look at the presentation and prospectus attached or Contact Ben Faulkner on 0402 298 030 email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT CAVALIER RESOURCES LIMITED
‘We are pleased to launch the IPO of Cavalier Resources Limited (CVR or the Company). CVR is seeking to raise A$5.0 million up to a maximum of A$7.0 million of primary capital (Offer). Sanlam Private Wealth and Dalton equities are the Joint Lead Managers to the Offer (collectively the Managers)’.
Cavalier Resources is a WA-based gold-nickel explorer with an extensive and highly prospective tenement portfolio, in addition to a 101Koz gold JORC Resource providing the potential for near-term mining and cash flows.
- Cavalier Resources is an Australian based mining company with tenements throughout Western Australia. These tenements are primarily focused on the exploration of Gold, with Nickel potential added by the prospective and unexplored Ella’s Rock Project.
- Cavalier’s Crawford Project, located in the Tier 1 Leonora goldfields, provides Cavalier with a Mineral Resource of 101,000 @ 1.0g/t including pit inventory of 21.7k oz 1.5g/t (0.8g/t cut off). This Resource provides the potential for a near-term mining operation and short-term cash flow.
- Potential cash flows may provide significant flexibility in exploration and development and concurrently will limit shareholder dilution in the medium-term. With the potential for cash flows from gold production to exceed the company’s EV on listing, Cavalier provides investors with significant leverage to strong gold prices.
- The Crawford deposit remains open along strike and at depth, with infill and extensional drilling planned immediately post-listing. Crawford is located within 50km of three gold processing plants, including St Barbara’s Gwalia Mine.
- Gambier Lass North is located immediately north-west of the historic Gambier Lass Mine, and Cavalier’s Project houses high-grade intercepts of 6m @ 3.29g/t and 3m @ 3.04g/t.
- Despite only sparse, shallow drilling at the Hidden Jewel Project, gold mineralisation has been identified, and Cavalier intends to implement an RC program to further explore several key targets within the area. The Project’s geology suggests strong similarities to the geology within the nearby Norton Goldfields.
- Located just east of the highly prospective and renowned Forrestania Greenstone Belt, surface mapping at Ella’s Rock indicates the potential for an additional greenstone belt discovery, subsequently representing untested nickel and gold potential at Forrestania.
Join Our Traders Discord Channel (email email@example.com for the link)